Welcome to the World of Coaching with Dr. Randy Kamen
Are you struggling with finding your life’s purpose? Do you worry about next steps? Your aging parents, Your children successfully? Your aging self ? Are you feeling stressed about career changes, financial pressures, downsizing? Are you clear about what matters most to you and how to make it happen?
Most of us have been trained to live our lives in fear and self doubt–wondering if we can ever have what we long for in our heart of hearts. Now is time to overcome the challenges that have been holding you back and get the support, strategies and inspiration to start living the life you’ve always longed for!
If you believe that you have the potential to lead a meaningful and magnificent life and are willing to dig deep and experiment with new possibilities–then we are probably a good match.
Working together with someone who gets to know your authentic self and then provides you with objective feedback can be both powerful and invaluable. With the right coach you grow faster and accelerate the process of turning dreams into realities.
As a psychologist and life coach I can help you to identify your deepest desires while moving beyond the barriers. Ultimately you will reclaim your vital and enlivened self.
Let’s figure out…
“What is it you want to do with this one wild and precious life of yours?” ~Mary Oliver
- Imagine your life with the obstacles removed. Imagine having the energy and vitality to lead the life of your dreams. What would a joyful and fulfilling life look like to you? What’s the legacy that you want to leave? Are you ready to stop playing small and step into your greatness? Are you ready to get going?
- You already possess the answers and processes within you. My commitment is to help you bring that inner knowledge to the surface through listening, powerful questioning, deep inner work, straight-forward feedback, humor, and insight. I’m committed to stretching your limiting beliefs. At this edge the transformation occurs.
- We’ll come up with action-oriented, forward-looking solutions rather than delving into the past. Self-awareness is important, but it is action that produces the positive change in life. My mission as a coach is to empower you with the tools and strategies to achieve your goals, so that you can transform yourself fully into the person you want to be.
- My job is to listen, understand, support, focus, and to be curious and tenacious. I will hold you accountable, keep you on the path towards see your unique gifts and abilities. My goal is to help you step into your greatness and make the kind of lasting, positive change that fulfills you.
- As a psychologist and life coach I have mastered a variety of skill sets and perspectives that I will bring into our work together. Together we determine the best approach to amplify your personal growth. We both bring our gifts to the table and see what is possible. Sometimes I digress from traditional coaching methods when they are not sufficient and move into the integration of mind-body practices–this often adds a rich dimension to the transformative work and personal healing that may be needed.
- Coaching helps you cultivate strategies to manage immediate obstacles and transitions and usher you into a new phase of your life. Long after coaching concludes, you will possess a skill set that will help you navigate future life transitions, saving you from years of unnecessary struggles.
As your personal coach, I can help you:
- Clarify and navigate successfully through the next phase of your life
- Thrive amid transition and stumbling blocks
- Develop the capacity to think clearly and positively
- Learn how to access your inner wisdom and put to use
- Live a more joyful, purposeful and fulfilling life
Good candidates for coaching are those who:
- Want to make positive and lasting change
- Believe that life is good and can be so much more
- Seek greater calm, focus, and vitality
- Feel challenged juggling life’s demands
- Want to find more joy and meaning in life
The Coaching Process:
- After a brief phone conversation, we can arrange for a single power-packed consultation. If, after the consultation, we agree that a connection exists, we can begin our work together.
- During the first month of coaching, we typically meet three times. After the first month, depending on your needs and preferences, we will meet two to four times monthly. Once you meet one of your goals, together we will evaluate the next steps in your personal coaching experience.
- Frequency of sessions and duration of our coaching relationship depends on your specific goals. Pricing reflects the number of sessions.
- Coaching can take place anywhere in the world as long as there is access to a phone or Skype.
- Coaching sessions are billed monthly. There are usually three 45-50 minute calls per month. When clients need more support, they receive it.
- Sessions are 45-50-minutes and are billed out at $300 per session.
- There will be assigned action steps based on the work we are doing.
- Email communication is available as needed in between sessions.