Strategies to Retrain the Brain for Positivity and Success
Take the time for YOU! Savor the sights, tastes and sounds of Martha’s Vineyard while learning simple, powerful self-care strategies for navigating through life’s challenges and transitions.
Modern science meets ancient tradition in this dynamic retreat with pioneering Psychologist, Educator and Best Selling Author Dr. Randy Kamen.
You may be wondering how you’ll find time to breakaway from your family and work to focus on yourself. Don’t let the busyness of routine distract you from reconnecting with your true self and other like minded souls.
Relax and get rejuvenated at Blueberry Fields MV’s tranquil compound! The property’s sprawling, secluded grounds are the perfect setting for this transformational retreat.
Create your own experience with:
- Fabulous welcome dinner and meals prepared by one of the island’s best chefs
- Workshops & training in Mind-body practices
- Daily yoga & meditation
- On premises salt water/mineral springs pool
- Hiking, biking, kayaking, shopping in charming towns
- Explore magnificent beaches
- Guest teachers that do energy work, crystal healing, and a breathtaking fire ceremony
- On-site massages and bodywork (additional cost)
- Discover the hidden treasures of Martha’s Vineyard
FACILITATORS: Dr.Randy Kamen, Holly Glick LICSW RYT
DATES: October 9-12, 2015
CONTACT INFO: Randy@DrRandyKamen.com, 508-479-1168
Save $100 on this transformational retreat on Martha’s Vineyard by securing your spot now! Space is limited!
PRICING before September 7, 2015
$895: Retreat without Housing
$1,195 – $1,395 -Retreat with Housing*
PRICING after September 7, 2015
$995: Retreat without housing
$1,295 -$1,495 – Retreat with Housing*
*Rates vary on housing depending upon room