Experience the magic of Martha’s Vineyard while learning life-changing strategies at BlueberryFieldsMV.
BlueberryFieldsMV empowers women from age 21 to 60+ to maintain healthy lives, realize their full potential, and transform their dreams and goals into realities.
BlueberryFieldsMV workshops and programs teach women strategies for finding greater inner peace, health, and happiness through fitness, nutrition, stress management, and holistic living.
Get support and inspiration that guides you through life’s challenges and into your next phase of living. And then transform possibilities into realities as your natural self emerges.
More than just an island, Martha’s Vineyard is an enchanting place that awakens and ignites the human spirit. The salt air and the natural beauty of this ideal place are ideal for soulful thought, learning, and connection.
BlueberryFieldsMV offers daily biking, hiking, yoga, fitness, paddle-boarding and kayaking classes, as well as healthy living programs. Enjoy the island’s magnificent beaches and its freshwater lakes and ponds, and when the weather is warm, delight in the refreshing on-site mineral springs pool.
Join us when you are ready to:
- Cultivate happiness and well-being
- Nourish your mind and body
- Learn self-nurture strategies
- Strengthen your physical and emotional self
- Create a simple, sustainable yoga practice
- Learn ways to keep your brain sharp and focused
- Deepen your capacity for self-compassion
- Fortify your relationships
- Create your own at-home spa routine
Daily rates for BlueberryFieldsMV R&R Retreats will be announced in the Fall. Rates will include classes and workshops, guided hikes, yoga classes, use of the on-site facilities, and two delicious meals daily. Accommodations are not included but are available at charming local B&Bs.
What is included:
- Delicious and nourishing lunches and dinners
- Guided morning hikes
- Yoga and fitness classes
- Healthy life classes and events
- Personal discovery activities
- Cooking demonstrations
- Excursions to gorgeous beaches, freshwater ponds and lakes, walking and bike trails
- Nightly activities
- On-premises massages and bodywork (additional cost)
- And more!
BlueberryFieldsMV is ideal for:
- Girlfriend getaways
- Mother-daughter weekends
- Personal well-being retreats
- Discovery of true work-life integration
- Creation of a self-care program
BlueberryFieldsMV is suited for both individuals and groups, so come alone or bring a friend. In addition, we can accommodate up to 18 women, so consider bringing a group from your company, agency, hospital, or academic institution.
Looking to commemorate a special event? BlueberryFieldsMV is an ideal getaway for celebrating major (and minor) life passages with friends and loved ones.
Our daily schedule of activities and events is the perfect place to find exactly what you want to do.
We offer various activities everyday and you are welcome to be as active or relaxed as you choose. Whatever your reason for coming, whether it is soul-searching, taking a break from a frenzied life, or jump-starting a new health and fitness program, you will leave having been rejuvenated from the inside out.
A sample day at the BlueberryFieldsMV Retreat:
- Set your intention for the day
- Take a yoga class or walk along one of the scenic trails
- Eat a nourishing snack
- Attend a workshop on health, wellness, meditation, or psychology
- Spend some quiet time alone
- Nurture your mind and body by lunching with old and new friends
- Take another workshop
- Set out on a guided kayak trip or hike, or explore one of the nearby towns
- Enjoy an afternoon yoga class, head to the beach for a walk, or catch up on your journal
- Enjoy a delicious and nourishing dinner and connect with new friends
- Attend an evening workshop or activity
- Integrate your day with a grounding meditation or bodywork session
- Meander off to bed
BlueberryFieldsMV is one of the only places you’ll get one-on-one contact with two highly skilled therapists in an intimate setting! Open your hearts in a safe place with people that can help you transform your life.
Driving Directions to Woods Hole, Massachusetts
Transportation to Martha’s Vineyard
General information: http://www.mvy.com/get-here/index.aspx
Transportation on Martha’s Vineyard
We encourage those guests who bring cars over on the ferry to carpool. We will be happy to assist with your travel arrangements upon request.
We recommend that you stay in Vineyard Haven or West Tisbury, the closest towns to BlueberryFieldsMV.
Mansion House on Martha’s Vineyard: http://www.mvmansionhouse.com
Thorn Croft Inn: http://thorncroft.com
The Broad Meadow Bed & Breakfast: http://mvbroadmeadowbnb.com