What obstacles get in the way of you having more love, joy, and peace?
Do you find yourself afraid to take risks and live the life you’ve always dreamed of having?
Do you crave more purpose and meaning in your life—so that you can make the most of your one beautiful and precious life?
Most of us are in need of strengthening our resiliency so that we can bring our best selves to our families, friendships, communities, and work places.
In order for you to live the unique vision you hold closest to your heart you must first become clear about what matters most to you. The next step is to infuse yourself with the skills, strategies, personal fortitude and power to turn our dreams into realities.
It is possible to create the life you’ve dreamed of having. But…the truth is that none of us succeed alone. The most savvy and successful women know that they must surround themselves with mentors and a strong support system to optimize their potential. We are better together!
Taking your self-awareness and personal growth to the next level inevitably happens most effectively within the framework of community.
The “Retrain Your Brain” Retreats
I’m Randy Kamen, psychologist, educator, and author of the bestselling book, “Behind the Therapy Door: Simple Strategies to Transform Your Life.”
I teach busy, driven, and overwhelmed women how to successfully meet the challenges of everyday life in order to avoid burnout, stay healthy and productive while living a joyful, fulfilling and successful life.
My article have appeared in The Huffington Post, Forbes, MindBodyGreen, Forbes, The Boston Globe, WebMD, Reader’s Digest, and RedBook.
I am part-time faculty at Harvard Medical School where I teach about Women’s Leadership and the self-publication process.
I also present at places like Young President’s Organizations and companies such as Kripalu, Omega Institute, Canyon Ranch, Rancho la Puerto, Red Mountain Spa and Resort, 1440 Multiversity, and Open Centre.
Dr. Randy Kamen is available for speaking engagements, coaching, workshops, retreats, and teleseminars for your group or organization. For more information, contact Randy@DrKamen.com.
Cultivate inner peace and joy. Boost your Health. Discover your power. Live your vision. Enliven your senses.
Tap into your sense of joy while you learn powerful skills and strategies that will transform your life at BlueberryFieldsMV on the magical island of Martha’s Vineyard.
Martha’s Vineyard is a magical place that awakens and ignites the human spirit. The salt air and natural beauty create an ideal place for soulful thought, deep learning, and connection.
The mission of BlueberryFieldsMV is to empower women to: maintain healthy lives, create supportive communities, and to discover and live their vision.
BlueberryFieldsMV offers workshops and retreats that tools and routines for greater health and happiness, more joyful relationships, personal empowerment, and a tangible plan for living your vision.
Transform possibilities into realities as your natural self emerges. Get the support, guidance, and inspiration to help you navigate through life’s challenges so that you can focus on what matters most to you during this phase of life.
Biking, hiking, yoga, fitness classes, kayaking, and healthy living programs are offered. In the warmer seasons swimming abounds on Marthas Vineyard’s magnificent beaches, fresh water lakes and ponds, and a glorious mineral springs pool on property. Kayaking, paddle-boarding, bodywork sessions are also available at an additional cost.
Target audience--Women between the ages of 40 and 60+ who are interested in a fun, personal growth, mind-heart-body experience, and an adventurous getaway where they can explore their life’s vision, create a personalized plan for next steps, and step into their power in a meaningful way.
These memorable retreats are for you if you are ready to:
- Cultivate happiness and well-being
- Nourish mind and body
- Build you capacity for self-care and self-compassion
- Strengthen your physical and emotional self
- Fortify your relationships
- Discover and live your vision
- Create a personalized strategic plan
- Strengthen your personal empowerment
BlueberryFieldsMV Retreats includes classes and workshops, guided hikes, yoga classes, use of the facilities on property, and two delicious meals daily. Accommodations are not included and will be available at charming local bed and breakfasts.
What is Included:
- Delicious and nourishing lunch and dinner included from local sources
- Workshops, exercises, guided tours
- Movement classes and hikes daily
- Personal discovery exercises
- Cooking demonstrations
- Excursions to gorgeous beaches, fresh water ponds and lakes, walking and bike trails
- Massages and bodywork are available on property (additional cost)
- And more!
BlueberryFieldsMV is ideal for: Girlfriends Getaway; Mother–Daughter Weekends; Personal Wellbeing Retreat; Discovering True Work–Life Integration; Igniting Your Self-Care program
Women come alone, or bring a friend. BlueberryFieldsMV can also accommodate groups of 10–20. Consider bringing a team that you work with in your company, agency, hospital, or academic institution.
BlueberryFieldsMV is an ideal getaway for celebrating life passages with friends and intergenerational loved ones. We offer a rich daily schedule that allows you to do what you want, whether it is soul-searching, taking a break from a frenzied life, or jump starting the next chapter of your life. Whatever your reason for coming, you will return home feeling rejuvenated from the inside out, motivated, and ready to embark upon the next chapter.
BlueberryFieldsMV R&R Retreat
What you will learn
- Workshops and exercises to Find
- Your Power and Live Your Vision.
- Stop the negative looping and replace with thoughts that strengthen self-esteem, self-compassion, and productivity
- A systematic approach to avoid unnecessary stress and burnout
- Learn to Retrain Your Brain so that YOU are your best advocate
- Strengthen your relationships so that you feel connected and supported
- Discover your life’s vision so that you can be living a life of intention
- Creating a personalized strategic plan for next steps so that you can actualize your dreams, wishes, and goals for the next phase of life.
What you will get
- Two delicious all-natural—locally sourced meals daily
- Workshops, dyad and groups exercises
- Opportunities to reflect, journal, connect
- Daily movement classes, walks, bicycling
- Evening guest speakers and island experiences
- Beach passes, mineral springs pool on the premises, fire pit for starry nights
- Connections with other amazing women
A sample day for the R&R Retreat
Various workshops and activities available each day. Your days can be as active or serene as you desire.
- Yoga class or walk along one of the trails
- Nourishing breakfast
- Workshops on health, self-care, mindfulness, gratitude, forgiveness, triggers, communication, personal empowerment, positive psychology, leadership, vision, personal strategic planning
- Walk or swim at the beach, bike ride or hike on one of the scenic trails
- Spend some quiet time alone, enjoy a meditation walk
- Nurture your mind and body by lunching with old and new friends
- Take another workshop, set out on a guided kayak trip or hike, or explore the one of the local towns
- Enjoy an afternoon yoga class or head to the beach for a walk and perhaps with your journal
- Enjoy a delicious and nourishing dinner and connect with new friends
- Attend a workshop or schedule a massage or other bodywork session
- Sit, float, or swim at the pool and meander off to bed.
Directions / Lodging
Transportation to Martha’s Vineyard
Ferry information and schedules to Martha’s Vineyard
Transportation on Martha’s Vineyard
Taxis for transportation to BlueberryFieldsMV
Car pooling and cab sharing for those bringing cars is encouraged.
We will be happy to assist with your travel arrangements if needed.
We recommend that you stay in Vineyard Haven or West Tisbury for best proximity to BlueberryFieldsMV