Are you in the throes of transition: empty nest, dealing with aging parents or your aging self, divorce, menopause, downsizing or changing careers?
Do you sometimes feel scared about next steps—or have a gnawing feeling that, “Life is passing me by and I have a burning desire to make these years count”?
Do you dream of creating a more fulfilling life for yourself—but feel too exhausted or overwhelmed to devote the time and energy?
Do you wonder in your heart of hearts what you want the next chapter to look like?
This is your time—time to focus on YOU and to explore the answers to these vital questions. If you resonate with these questions then you owe it to yourself to come to this retreat.
Come together with like minded souls and design the life that nourishes and fulfills your mind, body and spirit.
- Expand your capacity for self-love
- Get clear about your intentions and goals for the next extraordinary phase of life.
- Learn how to create the boundaries needed so that you surround yourself with people that support you in your endeavors.
- Get grounded by the amazing energy on Martha’s Vineyard.
- Feel yourself present and centered in your mind, body, and soul.
- Envelop yourself in this sacred space and set your intentions for a deeply fulfilling next phase.
- Reflecting on the beach
- Develop the simple and powerful tools needed to step into the next phase of your “one wild and precious life…” while savoring the sights, sounds, smells, and tastes of the magical island of Martha’s Vineyard.
Find the places within you that want to be expressed. This is the venue for planning your next bold move. No more longing and hoping–your time is now! The support you need to make that leap is here. Finally it’s your turn!
Martha’s Vineyard is New England at its finest. The Island’s beauty, spiritual vibration, opportunities for fun and adventure, and the rich cultural offerings enchant visitors from around the globe.
Blueberry Fields MV is a tranquil retreat that originally served as a horse farm. Now thoughtfully renovated into a venue that will whisk you into another time and place–making it a perfect space for reflection, yoga, meditation, gaining clarity about your next bold steps while connecting with like minded souls.
Eight foot glass French doors open to a glorious meadow abundant with wildflowers creating an exquisite backdrop for serene, contemplative, and creative thought.
And if you dare, delight in the magnificent salt-water/mineral springs pool (perhaps a bit chilly in June). Feel your skin glisten and your senses tingle as they come to life.
Lay back in the cozy lounge chairs and take in the blossoming foliage—the perfect atmosphere for dreaming, writing in your journal, sharing with others or simply resting.
Blueberry Fields is completely secluded, yet only a five minute walk to a quaint shopping area where you can find a sweet cafe, apothecary, grocery store, an old fashioned post office and more.
From Blueberry Fields you can walk, bike or get a ride to the breathtaking Lambert’s Cove—one of the Vineyard’s treasured beaches. We will come together here at sunset to share our dreams and intentions together.
During the day walk for miles soaking in the calm, beauty, and power of this magnificent pace.
The demo kitchen on site is where our regionally known chef, Stefanie Frida, will create exquisite farm-to-table lunches and dinners that will nourish your body and heighten your senses. Her exquisite sense of color, aroma, balance, and flavor will leave you feeling nourished, well cared for and deeply satisfied. (No processed foods will be used and special dietary needs will be honored.)
By the way, Stefanie is also known for her magnificent herbal signature drinks that will surprise and gladden your heart!
Her desserts will no doubt blow your socks off as well. Below is a chocolate flourless cake loaded with luscious seasonal organic berries and pomegranate seeds.
- Daily guided meditation, yoga, visioning adapted for all levels
- Daily experiential learning and workshops.
- All fabulous lunches, dinners and yummy snacks.
- Campfire ready for marshmallows
- Eastern and Native American traditions and ceremonies led by guest teachers
- Transportation to and from your Bed & Breakfast
- Daily yoga classes that will be modified to suit all levels
- Opportunities to explore the vineyard’s charming towns by foot, bike or car.
- Personalized plan of action ushering you into your next phase of life—that you can immediately integrate into your daily routine.
A sample schedule at BLUEBERRY FIELDS MV
- Ferry from Woods Hole or take a puddle jumper to Martha’s
- Vineyard and your journey has begun.
- Swept up at your point of arrival–breathe in the salt air and notice the immediate transformative quality of the island’s tempo and energy.
- Settle into your sweet accommodations.
- Then on to Blueberry Fields for our first meet-up and a sumptuous dinner complete with herbal signature drinks prepared by our fabulous local chef, Stefanie Frida.
- After scrumptious breakfast off to BFMV
- Learn and experience simple, powerful self-care strategies
- Restorative yoga class
- Hike Cedar Tree Neck Sanctuary
- Lunch back at the ranch
- Free time to relax on the property, chill by the saltwater pool, explore
- Vineyard Haven
- Cycle along the ocean into Oak Bluff or check out this funky town
- Menemsha beach for picnic dinner, sunset and gathering
- Vinyasa yoga, meditation, journal
- Experiential workshop
- Lunch on site with Stefanie
- Bike along the scenic ocean trails or get a ride to one of the Vineyard’s sweet towns
- Gentle Yoga
- Evening workshop and crystal ceremony
- Restorative, crystal yoga practice with Jeanie Hay
- Return to B&B
- Divine dinner on the deck by candlelight
- hanging by one of the decks
- Breakfast at leisure
- Pick up at B&B
- Putting the pieces together workshop
- Yoga and meditation
- Closing circle
- Transportation to ferry
Our Closing Session:
This will include a group wrap-up session in which we talk about the plan and steps for the next BOLD MOVE. You will leave with a personalized takeaway program that will bring calm, clarity, confidence and community as you venture into the next phase of life.
What’s Not Included
- The Mansion House in Vineyard Haven where you will get a discounted rate
- Transportation to and from the vineyard
- Massages and bodywork
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance
Through the course of the retreat you will
- Learn how to integrate self care strategies
- Get clear about your goals and intentions for the next phase of your life
- Discover deeper awareness about your relationships, your boundaries, your ability to communicate truth with compassion
- Spend 4 days and 3 nights savoring the delights of the vineyard while expanding your horizons
- Leave with a personalized map to navigate through the next phase of your life.
- Pick up gems that could change the course of your life right now and forever more!
- Conquer fear and gain momentum to create the life of your dreams.
- Keep bringing yourself back to the basic foundation and check in system–you will learn.
- Learn to effectively manage your priorities and responsibilities with grace and calm.
- Stay on track by building and drawing upon your support team.
- $795: Retreat without Housing
- $1,195 –$1,395: Retreat with Housing*
*Rates vary on housing depending upon room
Holly Friedman Glick, LICSW, RYT-500 is a yoga teacher, licensed Psychotherapist with 30 years in private practice, and a Supervisor, Dean, and faculty member at the Boston Institute for Psychotherapy.
Dr. Randy Kamen psychologist, educator, and speaker pioneered new territory in positive psychology and mind-body medicine at Boston University’s School of Medicine and Harvard’s Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital. She is the author of the bestseller, Behind the Therapy Door: Simple Strategies to Transform Your Life. Her book teaches women how to thrive by developing inner strength, self-compassion, and healthy relationships.
Randy presents at universities, women’s conferences, corporations, and health spas and retreat around the country on breath work, resilience, relationships, gratitude, work-life balance, leadership, aging, and transformation. She has her own TV show on MVTV called “Strategies to Spark Your Week.” She speaks on the radio, and contributes to major print and online publications like the Huffington Post and Mind Body Green