“Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? ”
— Mary Oliver
Are you making the most of your one precious life?
Does it feel like joy and fulfillment elude you even though everything in your life looks good?
On July 13th-18th I’m offering a very special retreat on the magical island of Martha’s Vineyard for those of you that are ready to become the leader of your life while honoring your deepest needs and desires.
We’ll start by with shifting your Mindset which has everything to do with your success in all areas of life—personal, professional and relational.
When you know how to manage your mind, you’re able to get out of your own way and create a life that is joyful and fulfilling.
At this retreat you’ll build self-confidence, inner strength and the capacity to deeply connect with others.
You’ll start moving into a life that exhilarates rather than depletes and you’ll create a blueprint for the thrilling next chapter of your life.
Isn’t it time for you to move beyond the negative self-talk and limiting beliefs that hold you back and keep you small?
This retreat is for women who are ready to make a difference in their own lives and the world around them.
Get the tools, strategies, and resources needed to be empowered in your personal leadership while immersed in an intimate community of like-minded determined women.
You’ll get the support and accountability necessary to discover your ‘zone of genius’ and an action plan for moving into your best life.
More About This Unique Retreat
Based on more than three decades of professional experience and research, I’ve developed a proven system for helping women embrace a new level of inner power, happiness, purpose, and direction.
You’ll be surprised at how in 4.5 days you can get the jumpstart needed to retrain your brain, manage your mind and transform your life.
With a minimal time commitment (10-15 minutes of daily practice) you can change long-standing behavioral patterns that no longer serve you. You’ll learn how to replace them with thoughts and actions that help you rise to your fullest potential.
When personal growth of this kind takes place within a community of other determined women who understand your vision and want to support—then anything is possible…
Martha’s Vineyard is a serene and beautiful island that is ideal for deep reflection, focusing in on what matters most to you and expanding your mind.
Together we are stronger, happier, healthier and more enlivened.
"I met Dr. Randy Kamen at Harvard Medical School’s Women’s Healthcare Leadership Conference in Boston. Her workshop was one of the best sessions in the conference and encouraged me to join her coaching program. This was one of the best decisions that I had ever made in my life. Participating in this program has influenced my life in many ways including to be more productive at work, pay attention to my professional and personal relationships and to experience more joy in my daily life. It has helped me to be mindful and grateful for what I have and teach these important lessons on to my children. I wish I could have accessed this extraordinary opportunity many years ago."
"Life changing! This may sound like an overstatement but for me its very true. At 55, I retired from a very stressful job, was working through a difficult period in my marriage and was reeling from years spent as caretaker for my mother with whom I had a complicated relationship and who was losing her battle with dementia. I was depressed and had no close girlfriends upon whom I could rely. Randy Kamen’s Retraining the Brain helped me rediscover myself. Through a year-long process that included group conversations, suggested readings, mind-body exercises, and retreats with interesting and like-minded women, I now see a bright future that includes love, friendship and a true sense of self. I am heading into my next chapter armed with the tools I need to be truly happy with who I am and with the world around me."
"I never laughed and cried as much as I did in the weekend retreat!
The retreat at Blueberry Fields on Martha’s Vineyard, led by Dr. Randy Kamen, was full of mind-opening moment and understandings for myself and the others attending. Sharing with an amazing group of women amplified the growth, connection and was just plain fun. I felt supported, connected and understood. Dr. Kamen is a skilled professional and leader. It was clear to me how much work and wisdom she put into our time together. She never missed a beat when it came to any of our issues or challenges. Through the process of the online meetings and retreat, I have been able to build on my strengths and understand my weaknesses in depth."
Your Extraordinary Life: The Program
The transformation you can expect in this program:
- Know how to manage your mind so that you handle challenges as they arise and make empowered choices
- Meet life’s demands with calm, inner strength and resiliency.
- Discover what you want for the next chapter of your one precious life and how to go for it.
- Improve your communication, relationships and the capacity for intimacy.
- Weave more fun and memorable experiences in everyday life.
- Build a personal strategic plan for moving forward that factors in all aspects of your life’s vision.
What's included in this unique retreat?
- Retreat happens on July 13th-18th, 2019
- Get $3000 off your Total Investment if you schedule a call now. (Note: Does not include travel to/from Martha's Vineyard)
- Enjoy being part of an intimate group of determined women committed to creating their best chapter of life.
- 4.5 days on Martha’s Vineyard with luxury accommodations
- Superb local chef preparing gourmet lunches and dinners on premises. Beautiful buffet breakfasts to prepare you for the morning ahead. Food will be gathered from local farms, markets, and fisheries.
- Exclusive Facebook group for additional coaching, sharing and group support.
- 5 live, interactive Zoom calls post-retreat. These sessions will ensure that the teachings are well integrated. Calls will be video recorded.
- Training materials, videos, worksheets, and recommended readings
- An online copy of the Amazon bestseller, Behind the Therapy Door: Simple Strategies to Transform Your Life by Dr. Randy Kamen.
- Precious time to drop in and reflect in a way that seldom happens in everyday life.
- Close proximity to breathtaking beaches, magnificent walking and biking trails, quaint towns to explore and so much more…
About Dr. Randy Kamen
Randy Kamen, Ed.D., psychologist, life coach and author pioneered new territory in mind-body medicine and Positive Psychology at Boston University’s School of Medicine and Harvard’s Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital. She is the author of the best-selling book, Behind the Therapy Door: Simple Strategies to Transform Your Life.
Dr. Kamen serves on the faculty at Harvard Medical School’s CME Publishing Courses. She presents at corporations, universities, women’s conferences and health spas and retreats around the world.
She leads global online programs, speaks and writes about MIndSet, Resilience, Mind-Body Medicine, Positive Psychology and Personal Leadership.
Dr. Kamen appears on TV, radio, and in major print and online publications and contributes to the Huffington Post, her popular website blog and Facebook Live Show: Simple Strategies to Create Your Extraordinary Next Chapter of Life.
She conducts live immersion retreats, workshops and VIP days for individuals and groups on the magical island of Martha’s Vineyard at BlueberryFieldsMV and at other locations around the world.
© 2019 Dr. Randy Kamen