You can contact Dr. Randy Kamen to speak at your next meeting, conference, workshop or retreat, either on location, via Skype or at Blueberry Fields MV on Martha’s Vineyard. Call for a free evaluation of your needs.
Dr. Randy Kamen is available for speaking engagements at academic and health institutions, corporations, women’s organization, health spas, and in the media. She weaves together mind-body practices with positive psychology. Dr. Kamen teaches people Strategies to Retrain the Brain for Positivity and Success. Learn how to manage stress, anxiety, troubled relationships, parenting challenges, and transitions; and how to be the fullest expression of their best selves.
In her talks, workshops, and retreats participants leave with strategies that are immediately applicable in everyday life. These takeaways when practiced regularly create a foundation for the development of insight, resilience, and wisdom. Over time participants often notice feeling healthier, happier, and more connected when they integrate even a single one of these strategies.
About Dr. Randy Kamen
As a psychologist, coach, and educator my commitment is to support you to overcome challenges and setbacks and to create more joyful, vital, and fulfilling lives. For over thirty-five years I’ve worked in private practice, taught nationally, and conducted research in Mind-Body Medicine and Positive Psychology at Harvard’s Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital and at Boston University’s Schools of Medicine and Dentistry.
I also lead customized workshops and retreats at corporations, universities, and medical institutions, including Young Presidents Organization, Kripalu Yoga and Health Center, Omega Institute, and Canyon Ranch. Today, I develop and lead global online courses on “Retraining the Brain for Positivity and Success,” and “Women’s Leadership.”
These programs create a learning opportunity that inevitably leads to profound personal growth that spills into every realm of personal and professional development.
I present frequently in the media and write for print and online publications, including WebMD, Writer’s Digest, the Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen and my own blog/website.
My goal is to support individuals access their potential, develop their inner wisdom, and personal power and live the life of their dreams.
Current and Past Speaking Engagements
Omega Institution, Kripalu Center for Yoga and Healing
Boston University School of Medicine, Harvard Medical School
Harvard University, Boston University, Syracuse, Tufts, University of MA, Lesley University
Massachusetts General Hospital, Beth Israel Hospital, Spaulding Rehab Hospital, Israel’s Hospital for War Injured Soldiers, Hadassah Medical Center, Chicago Rehab Hospital, Emerson Hospital
YPO-WPO, Warner-Lambert Co., PepsiCo, Pfizer, New England Telephone
Health spas and retreats
Canyon Ranch (Lenox and Tucson), The Red Mountain Spa and Resort in Utah, The Sanctuary in Arizona.
“What Women Need” Groups
Developed by Dr. Randy Kamen, a monthly women’s group that meets for ongoing support and the development of skills and strategies.
Temple Shir Tikva, Unitarian Church and The First Parish Wayland
In the Media
- Huffington Post Live, Empowered Kids TV
- MVTV-Strategies to Spark Your Week, Dr.Randy Kamen’s weekly TV program
- Radio: NPR, WRKO, WBZ Boston, WVON Chicago and the CBS News
- Print: Boston Globe, Redbook. Forbes Magazine, USA Today, Women’s Business Owners, WebMD, Writer’s Digest
Business Website and Links to any Blogs, etc.
- Website: DrRandyKamen.com
- Huffington Post: http://huff.to/ZchVB
- Vibrant Nation http://www.vibrantnation.com/author/22363-DrRKG/
- SelfGrowth.com http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/user/260417
- WebMD http://bit.ly/10qXEZQ
- About.com http://search.about.com/?q=Randy+Kamen+Gredinger
Topics for Speaking Engagements and Workshops
- Retrain Your Brain for Positivity and Success
- Your nest is empty...Now What???
- Resilient Mind, Body, Spirit
- Self-Compassion 101
- Strengthen and Revitalize Your Relationships
- The Antidote to Anxiety, Stress, and Pain
- Thriving in the Face of Life Transitions
- Recalibrate Your Happiness Set Point
- The Ultimate Toolkit for Self Care
- Forgiveness, Freedom, and Moving On
- Personal, Relational and Professional Empowerment
Links to videos from presentations or speaking
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe3pm0MQJFM (link not working)
- https://drrandykamen.com/2009/12/08/welcome-to-what-women-need%E2%80%93video/ #more-293
- https://drrandykamen.com/2010/11/07/women’s-conference-2010-highlights/ (post is not working / private)
Dr. Randy Kamen Presentations & Workshops
Lead from the Inside Out
One of the keys to effective leadership at the office or home is the ability to manage anxiety, stress, and transitions. Learning to breathe abdominally establishes a powerful foundation for being present, creative, mindful, focused, and internally strengthened. Building this strategy into everyday life transforms the capacity to lead successfully.
Self-Compassion and Happiness
Many women do not realize that there is a difference between self-esteem and self-compassion. Self-compassion means accepting the way we are right now unconditionally; whereas self-esteem means judging the positive and negative feelings that we experience about ourselves. Learn to distinguish between these two ways of viewing the self as you develop strategies in self-hypnosis for optimizing happiness in your personal and professional life.
The Power of Forgiveness
Forgiveness is not just about forgiving other people that have wronged or hurt us, it is also about forgiving ourselves. The problem that most of us have is not knowing how to forgive. “How do I truly let go of past hurts and move forward?” There are specific skills that when practiced regularly can strengthen our capacity to forgive and move forward personally, professionally, and relationally.