A Transformational Empowerment Retreat on Martha's Vineyard
“Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? ”
— Mary Oliver
Are you worried that you're not making the most of your one precious life?
Does it feel like joy and fulfillment elude you even though everything seems to be in place?
This retreat is about YOU becoming the leader of your life, honoring your needs and desires while making a difference in the world.
It starts with developing authentic resiliency and the capacity to deepen connections with others. Then you are poised to clarify and align with your vision and strategic plan for the next phase of life...
Your mindset has everything to do with your success in every realm of life. When you know how to manage your mind, you are able to get out of your own way and create a life that is joyful, fulfilling and makes the biggest possible impact.
In the Your Extraordinary Life Retreat, you will learn how to create a life that exhilarates rather than depletes; that connects you to others rather than keeps you feeling alone and isolated.
You will create a blueprint for the goals and vision that allows you to thrive in the next chapter of your life.
Confidence, courage and personal leadership are teachable skills that you can learn with practice over time. Learn exactly what you need to do to grow these competencies.
Isn’t it time to move beyond the negative feedback loops that hold you back and keep you small?
This retreat is meant for women ready and hungry to make a difference in their own lives and the world around them.
Get the tools, strategies, and resources needed to be empowered in your personal leadership while immersed in an intimate community of like-minded determined women.
You’ll get the support, accountability necessary to discover your ‘zone of genius’ and put it into play with your strategic plan of action—whether personal or professional.
More About This Unique Retreat
Based on more than three decades of professional experience and research I have developed a powerful and pragmatic systematic training specifically designed to meet the needs of women rising in their own personal leadership—regardless of what path they choose or challenges they encounter.
You’ll be surprised at how in 4.5 days you can get the jumpstart needed to retrain your brain, manage your mind and transform your life.
With a minimal time commitment [10-15 minutes of daily practice] you can change long-standing behavioral patterns that no longer serve you. You’ll discover how to replace them with thoughts and actions that help you rise to your fullest potential.
You’ll learn how to ground yourself in ways that you may never have thought possible and get more deeply connected with the important people in your life. Then, you are poised to embrace the next chapter of life with a focused and empowered mindset that can handle challenges and turn dreams into reality.
When personal growth of this kind takes place within a community of other determined women who understand your vision and want to support—then anything is possible…
Martha’s Vineyard is a serene and beautiful island that is ideal for deep reflection, focusing in on what matters most to you and expanding your mind.
Together we are stronger, happier, healthier and more enlivened.
"I met Dr. Randy Kamen at Harvard Medical School’s Women’s Healthcare Leadership Conference in Boston. Her workshop was one of the best sessions in the conference and encouraged me to join her coaching program. This was one of the best decisions that I had ever made in my life. Participating in this program has influenced my life in many ways including to be more productive at work, pay attention to my professional and personal relationships and to experience more joy in my daily life. It has helped me to be mindful and grateful for what I have and teach these important lessons on to my children. I wish I could have accessed this extraordinary opportunity many years ago."
"Life changing! This may sound like an overstatement but for me its very true. At 55, I retired from a very stressful job, was working through a difficult period in my marriage and was reeling from years spent as caretaker for my mother with whom I had a complicated relationship and who was losing her battle with dementia. I was depressed and had no close girlfriends upon whom I could rely. Randy Kamen’s Retraining the Brain helped me rediscover myself. Through a year-long process that included group conversations, suggested readings, mind-body exercises, and retreats with interesting and like-minded women, I now see a bright future that includes love, friendship and a true sense of self. I am heading into my next chapter armed with the tools I need to be truly happy with who I am and with the world around me."
"I never laughed and cried as much as I did in the weekend retreat!
The retreat at Blueberry Fields on Martha’s Vineyard, led by Dr. Randy Kamen, was full of mind-opening moment and understandings for myself and the others attending. Sharing with an amazing group of women amplified the growth, connection and was just plain fun. I felt supported, connected and understood. Dr. Kamen is a skilled professional and leader. It was clear to me how much work and wisdom she put into our time together. She never missed a beat when it came to any of our issues or challenges. Through the process of the online meetings and retreat, I have been able to build on my strengths and understand my weaknesses in depth."
Your Extraordinary Life: The Program
The transformation you can expect in this program:
- Know how to manage your mind so that you handle challenges as they arise and make empowered choices
- Meet life’s demands with calm, inner strength and resiliency.
- Discover what you want for the next chapter of your one precious life and how to go for it.
- Improve your communication, relationships and the capacity for intimacy.
- Weave more fun and memorable experiences into everyday life.
- Build a personal strategic plan for moving forward that factors in all aspects of your life’s vision.
What's included in this unique retreat?
- Enjoy being part of an intimate group of determined women committed to creating their best chapter of life.
- 4.5 days immersed in a deep dive retreat on Martha’s Vineyard with luxury accommodations in an expansive private home overlooking the ocean.
- Private, on premises superb local chef preparing gourmet lunches and dinners. Food with be gathered from local farms, markets and fisheries.
- Exclusive Facebook group for additional coaching, sharing and group support.
- 5 coaching live, interactive, coaching Zoom calls over the course of about 3.5 months(power-packed 60 mins each). These sessions will assure that the teachings are well integrated. Calls will be recorded so that you can watch or listen to the training session(s) that you miss or if you wish to rewatch them on your own timeline.
- Assessments, training materials, videos, podcasts, exercises, worksheets, articles, etc. and recommended reading
- Receive your online copy of the Amazon bestseller, Behind the Therapy Door: Simple Strategies to Transform Your Life by Dr. Randy Kamen.
- Precious time to drop in and reflect in a way that seldom happens in everyday life.
- Luxury accommodations, close proximity to breathtaking beaches, magnificent walking and biking trails, quaint towns to explore and so much more…
- Retreat happens on July 13th-18th, 2019
Get a Free Consultation to Determine Your Best Next Step
About Dr. Randy Kamen
Randy Kamen, Ed.D., psychologist, life coach and author pioneered new territory in mind-body medicine and Positive Psychology at Boston University’s School of Medicine and Harvard’s Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital. She is the author of the best-selling book, Behind the Therapy Door: Simple Strategies to Transform Your Life.
Dr. Kamen serves on the faculty at Harvard Medical School’s CME Publishing Courses. She presents at corporations, universities, women’s conferences and health spas and retreats around the world.
She leads global online programs, speaks and writes about MIndSet, Resilience, Mind-Body Medicine, Positive Psychology and Personal Leadership.
Dr. Kamen appears on TV, radio, and in major print and online publications and contributes to the Huffington Post, her popular website blog and Facebook Live Show: Simple Strategies to Create Your Extraordinary Next Chapter of Life.
She conducts live immersion retreats, workshops and VIP days for individuals and groups on the magical island of Martha’s Vineyard at BlueberryFieldsMV and at other locations around the world.
© 2019 Dr. Randy Kamen